1. How do I make a purchase?
Before you begin your buying experience, you need to Sign up as a user first. Registration is FREE and can be done on the main page. Ensure that all fields are filled up accurately, as we will send your order confirmation to the email address provided by you and may contact you via your contact details.
Login with your Email Address (this will be your UserId) and Password. You are now ready to begin shopping!
Go to the product page of the product you want. Select the Size (if applicable) and Quantity you want. Select ‘Add To Shopping Cart’. The selected item(s) will be added to your shopping cart. You may continue adding items to your shopping cart by selecting ‘Add to Shopping Cart’ on other product pages.
2. What forms of payments are provided?
We provide payment options by Paypal, Visa/Mastercard, Bank Transfer and Cash on Collection (for local orders ONLY).
3. How do I make payment?
- Step one: Go to desired product page.
- Step two: Select the size and qty click “Add to Cart”.
- Step three: You can continue shopping or click “View Cart”.
- Step four: You can make changes to the quantity of your orders then click “Update Cart” followed by “Proceed to Checkout” to proceed for payment.
- Step five: Fill in your billing details/shipping details/choose payment method.
- Step six: Tick the checkbox of “I accept the terms and conditions” and click “Place order”
- Step seven: Confirm every information & order you entered are correct, check the “I agree to the terms and conditions” and click next
- Step eight: You will be directed to a third party payment page where you will proceed with payment. Then click next. Confirmation of payment will be shown and details will be sent to your email. Finish.
4. How do I check my order status? How do I track my past purchases?
Checking of your order and purchases can be done conveniently online. Simply log in with your Email Address and Password and click on ‘Order History”.
You will then enter a page which shows a summary of all your past purchases and their status.
If your order status is ‘Processing’ means that your order is still being processed by us and still not being sent out. If your order status is ‘Delivered’, means that your order has been sent to you.
Each other is identifiable by their unique Order ID.
By clicking on the individual Order ID, you can see the respective order details.
Your parcel tracking number will also be shown in the order details page (the page after you click on the order ID).
5. How do I make changes or cancel my order?
Notification MUST be made within 24hours from the time of order. Kindly contact us immediately for any changes or cancellations. Please provide your order ID and the order particulars when making enquiries.
6. Do you provide deliver outside Singapore?
Yes we do! International orders will be delivered by SingPost Registered AirMail or Singpost SpeedPost Air Parcel.
If you are overseas and would like to purchase any of our product(s), you may proceed with your purchase online and we will contact you in regards to the payment for delivery charges.
7. How long will it take for my order to be delivered? How much is the delivery charges?
Click here to find out more on our delivery charges.
8. How and when will I be informed if a product is out of stock?
Normally, if there is a case of stock out for certain items, we will indicate on the respective product page and you shouldn’t be able to buy it.
However, there might be the case that the specific product you want is out of stock.
If this occurs, we will inform you by phone or email immediately and your payment for that order will be refunded.
9. What is your return/exchange policy?
We hope you are delighted with your order. However, if the items received are unsatisfactory, you may exchange the item(s) in its original condition for another desired item. Notification of exchange should be done within 14 days (local) and 1 month (overseas) from date on delivery. Top-up is required if desired item is of higher value. However, do note that there is strictly no refund and that subsequent delivery charges will be charged to you.
We encourage our customers to read through and agree with the terms & conditions before making any purchases.
Users and Members
1. How do I join as a user?
Before you begin your buying experience, you need to Sign up as a user first. Registration is FREE and can be done upon checkout.
Login with your Email Address (this will be your User ID) and Password. You are now ready to begin shopping!
2. How do I update my personal information?
You need to Login in as a user first. Click on ‘My Account’ to update or make changes to your personal information. This will ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date.
3. I’ve forgotten my password. What should I do?
Go to the Main page and click on ‘Forgot Password’. A new password will be sent to your email account which you registered the account with. You may then reset this password to your preferred one.
4. How do I terminate my user account?
A user may terminate the account in writing. Upon termination of your account, you will cease to be eligible to receive any marketing collateral. Any Points held in your name will be forfeited.
5. How to I become a member of San Street?
A member is different to that of a member. As a member you get to enjoy exclusive membership discount in-store. To join our membership programme, you would need to spend a minimum of $80.00 in any our outlets. We apologise that online purchases are NOT applicable for membership application.
1. I’m interested in purchasing in bulk. Are there any special procedures?
For bulk purchases, please contact us for more details.
2. I would like to distribute some of the products in my country. How should I do so?
For distributorship and other forms of business inquiries, please contact us for more details.